My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Mommy's

How lucky am I that I have two sisters in laws that are so easy , very sweet, and like to drink. Just kidding, I am the one that drinks.That is definitely what you need vacationing at OBX. They are both basically wonderful Moms, easy going, and just fun to be around. Ladies, I miss you already, and have I told you lately how lucky my brother Jerry and my brother in law Jim are? Guess what, I found out this year, they know how lucky they are, and I am pretty lucky too. They are the reason I have met both of you, and I have two lifelong friends because of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bri said...

That's a great picture!

July 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home