My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary Drlich's


Hey Bri and Jake, happy Anniversary! I think it's been nine years. Holy Toledo, it feels like last week. I know that's silly because we have two beautiful boys that were not part of our lives then. So before that happened, there was Bri and Jake. I haven't met a couple that get each other the way you two do. Every year you are together, I see more of a bond. What more could a Mommy want.
Eventhough I still slip and refer to my daughter as Mullally, that doesn't mean I don't love my son-in-law.
You have good hearts, great humor, and a love of life. I am so happy you found each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home