My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shopping Christmas 2011

Tis the season to be shopping and all that rot, FA lalala la,lalalala! Well this granny, has lost the lust for shopping. You know I already have my WalMart anxiety, and from the looks of the E-mails that I have received over the years I am not the only one who has a phobia with WalMart.
(Little sidebar of the Jeanie visit. She wanted to go to WalMart on the Friday after Thanksgiving to look for a Cd she wanted. I just looked at her like a deer in headlights. Do you know what you are saying to me? Which she did not.(That would absolutely put me over the edge of psychotic shopping-dom.) No, we did not go to WalMart on Black Friday, we went to see the Muppet Movie with a 3 year old and a 5 year old, so that was probly at Jeanie's worst nightmare. Sorry Jean, as for me it was in heaven,when Sam sang Ma-num-ma-na at the end , it just took me back to when Bri watched the Moppets on TV. At least we all got all the popcorn and Sprite we could absolutely handle. Then we all went home to find we had no milk. Sam and Abe need milk. So I pulled out without looking and proceeded to plow into Bri and Jakes car. Yay! Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas to all. My bad, I hate that when that happens. It did happen to me actually back in 1985 and Rob had a new car, and I was in a hurry and didn't look and just pulled out and wham! MADE ME SICK!
Any who back to shopping. When did shopping get so crazy. All I wanted to get was a gift card from Victoria Secrets(spoiler alert) well I get in line. This young chick comes up to me Mame, you need to get to the end of the line. First of all, I know I am older, whatevs, the Mame thing hit me wrong, I guess it was the way she said it. So I looked around and thought I moved behind the person I needed to. Mame, YOU NEED TO GET TO THE END OF THE LINE! Holy smokes, obviously I am not getting where the end of the line is... I went to Catholic school, I follow rules, I am really not trying to cut. Then it hit, after her rudeness. DOES THIS CHIC KNOW WHO SHE IS DEALING WITH? Mame the line is to the right. I look to the right, I see NOthing........ In the other store to the RIGHT. Up against the wall there is a line of people, that travels to the main store, I am in a line of people,then there is a Disney world type line back forth,back forth, to the freaking cash register. DO NOT TICK ME OFF. How was I to know that there was a line that started in another store. She pissed me off. I am older.....I walked away. I can get this gift card on-line. End of story.
My point is, you have an elderly or older or not a person who is 21, if they need some direction, just be nice.
FYI customer service , usually older people have money to spend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home