My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy Birthday Robby!

Holy Crap! You are thirty years old! You are giving your mother a heart attach! Okay but honestly you were the sweetest little boy. When you were born back in the day....we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl, it was all hokus pokus stuff, but I knew you were a boy.
You were busy from the start, and I sorta had some experience by already having one child, so I wasn't as psycho "I was intuitive". Although , when it came time to deliver,there were complications, and your neck kept stretching backwards. The Doc decided to take you by C-section. That freaked your Dad out, hence no more brother and sisters. Evidently there was a chance that you would be paralyzed from the neck down,( which no one told me, till after you were born) and we did not want to chance that again.
From the beginning you were hyper-hypo. I do not know if I told you, I am not sure about the whole turning over and sleeping thing but you definitely WALKED AT 9 Months ! I think you really slept all night at 6 months,and turned over at 6 months. You know, your father and I thought you were quite advanced. I knew were an athlete, cause you were so busy. You just wore me out. Up at dawn, no naps, but crashed when you were done.
Robby, I want you to know that you have such a good heart, you make me laugh and you are so precious to me. You helped me understand your father, and you have given me a gift of my little boy in his superman suit will always be my hero. And when we have moved several times you always found friends and and made it work for you. That was not an easy thing.
I will never forget on the day you were born both Grandmas thought that you were the spitting images of the sons that they both had had . I just want to tell you that, that is the most magnanimous compliment that you could ever receive from a grandma. They see their sons in YOU! That' s very special. I, stupid and fat and pregnant... and well, very hormonal, and very not myself. I didn't know what an honor it was that both Grandma's claimed YOU,my baby, as theirs. I get it now.
As an adult, you have grown. Your best qualities of your being have come from your own growth and education. I am so proud of your hard work and studying.
Robby, I have left out so much of our lives, but you are and have been a very precious gift to this family. I love you so much, you have always been my sweet inspiration, and I love you , just the way you are . Love You Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home