My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

OSU vs IU

Happy New Year!!!! It was quite a night in Bloomington when the Hoosiers won. St. John's Arena is electric, and the fans unbelievable. The students weren't back at school yet so it was a different flavor, but IU alums are crazy! There also were celebs at the game. You guessed it John Mellancamp and Meg Ryan. I know we do not see many celebrities around here. I wish I had a zoom lens.
It was back in 1999 New Year's eve that we had tickets to see John Mellancamp. I just thought that was a little ironic. Hope that is a good omen for things to come. It's been really fun watching IU have a good season so far.
I am so happy for Robby and his buddies. It's been awhile, but its so fun to win!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home