My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January....is here.

Okay people, its the time of resolutions and paying for all the Holiday Bliss. Thank you Sam Buzzacco for your five course Christmas Feast! Well, I could blame the holidays, but I was well onto my road of weight gain before the Christmas Holidays, but okay it was Christmas feasts that was the culprit of my thick thighs. I need to come up with some excuse why I am busting out of all my jeans to help me feel better.
I can say that once yo open the door to , pasta, breads, desserts, and dare I say it alcohol, the scales just seem to tip. Totally the wrong way, and your brain knows what you should do , but you can not stop. So here we are, 2012 trying to get back to healthy happy peeps. IT WILL BE A JOURNEY.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog post. You have gained a brand-new fan. Pls keep them coming and I look forward to more of your interesting blog posts. I think it is definitely a good bet. You cannot go wrong with this. loans for bad credit

February 22, 2012  
Blogger ventepaschere said...

Decouvrez nos chaussures pas cher : ballerines femme, bottes femme !

August 10, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home