My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Brianne Mary

Well here we are and its June 12, 2012. It's Brianne's birthday. I couldn't be prouder of my sweet girl. She is a smart working mom, who always seems to have it all together. Way better than I ever did. I love the young lady you have grown into, and I can not wait to see what you still have in store. You balance your family work and still have time for your husband AND Dave Mathews. You and Jake tag team very well and I love how you make each other laugh. I am so happy for you and all you have accomplished over the years. I especially thank you for my two beautiful Grandsons that never cease to amaze me. I know you will celebrate in your own way by picking up pizza from Trader Joes and maybe some Yuenglings on your back deck,(if there are any left) with your neighbors and Robby and Karli. Life doesn't get better than that. Love you so much, Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Bri said...

Thanks Mom! You are so sweet. xoxo

June 12, 2012  
Blogger ventepaschere said...

site chaussures femmes pas cher Pour du shopping a prix magique,vente chaussures pas cher achat chaussures discount

August 10, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home