My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Okay I have to write , just for the record, I'm okay with Ann Curry leaving the TODAY Show. I'm just putting it out there. Ann, I love you. You are beauteous and I loved your stylist. Cause girl you looked good every day. I loved that you were part of the TODAY show family per se', but I get that they are moving you on girlfriend. No bad JuJU, but you are too sweet. I know , how is that bad? You were a wee bit  awkward in many situations, you were maybe too sensitive in others, and to be honest Ann, you are kind of a dork. I do not think Matt Lauer is the bad guy in this situation, he got along with several cohorts in crime. Katie and  Meredith were great and had great chemistry with him. Ann is a different...not bad, not TODAY show anchor, she is a great news person. I am sure it was not a great thing for her, she will get it in the long run. Ann , I know you will do great in the future. This probly hurt your pride, but in the long run it's a better fit.
I was feeling very uncomfortable with several of your interviews. Sorta saw the writing on the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home